WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
Probiotics are body friendly bacteria that help balance your "good" and "bad" bacteria to help strengthen the immune system and support your body's ability to remain healthy.
HOW DO PROBIOTICS WORK?
Topical probiotics address and correct a multitude of skin conditions including premature aging, acne, hypersensitivity, dullness, rosacea, and inflammation. We already know that internal probiotics have been proven to help with the health of the digestive and immune system, and due to modern technology, we can now extract the most important components of these bacteria for topical use. Formulas with this probiotic technology, strengthens your skin's ability to repair and defy the aging process. Probiotics can help enhance the function of the skin while also optimizing collagen and elastin levels. Beneficial on all skin types, probiotics have proven themselves to be a powerful tool to achieve healthy, balanced and glowing skin for life.
TOPICAL PROBIOTICS ARE PROVEN TO HELP:
- REVERSE problematic skin conditions
- REDUCE the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- DETOXIFY stressed, acne prone skin
- REHYDRATE skin for a softer, smoother texture
- PROVIDE powerful antioxidant activity
- INCREASE oxygen for a healthy, rosy glow
WHAT ARE PROBIOTIC DERIVED BIOACTIVES (PDBS)?
Probiotic Derived Bioactives (PDBs) are healthy, non-living probiotic fragments derived from beneficial bacteria that is put through a fermentation process, designed to enhance the skin's innate immune and repair process by balancing the Stratabiome.
PDBS ARE PROVEN TO HELP:
- Support the healthy bacteria on the skin's surface
- Reduce the bad (pathogenic) bacteria on the skin's surface
- Defend against harmful bacteria and pollutants
- Balance pH of the skin
- Strengthen barrier integrity
- Increase and preserve hydration
- Reduce skin redness
- Calm irritated skin
- Stimulate key proteins like collagen and elastin
- Plump up skin volume, fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase the skin's defense mechanism
- Stimulates skin repair and renewing capability
THE BENEFITS OF INTERNAL PROBIOTICS
Tere is long-standing evidence of a connection between the health of the microbiome in the gut and the consumption of probiotics.
- Boosting immune system
- Preventing and treating urinary tract infections
- Improving digestive function
- Healing inflammatory conditions
- Fighting food-borne illnesses
- Reduce diarrhea associated with antibiotic therapy
- Help reduce the risk of certain acute common infectious diseases
- Improve tolerance to lactose
- Source: www.usprobiotics.org
LOOKING AT THE SKIN'S IMMUNE SYSTEM
- BA significant portion of the skin's immune system, just like our digestive system, consists of the residence of mostly beneficial bacteria that sit on the surface of the skin, acting as our skin's first line of defense
- We have more bacterial cells inside and outside our body than we do human cells, outnumbering them 10:1 - this is our body and skin's microbiome (Stratabiome)
- When the microbiome ecosystem is off balance, favoring more pathogenic or disease-causing bacteria, the body becomes more susceptible to: Invading pathogens, Environmental aggressors, Premature age and Disease
BALANCING THE STRATABIOME
- The Stratabiome, also known as the skin’s microbiome, has a tremendous effect on skin health
- Topical probiotics for skin infuse healthy bacteria needed to balance the Stratabiome and stimulate overall skin health